Valley of the Rainbow Regulations to prevent the spread of the Corona virus
Posted on Mon May 17, 2021.
- All surfaces in our units/rooms are sprayed and wiped with an antiseptic before a guest check-in according to our daily room preparation policy
- Cleaning staff will wear gloves when cleaning (spray/wiping) surfaces and disinfectant to remain on hard surfaces for several minutes
- Disinfectants will be applied during routine cleaning of all public spaces with specific attention to door and cabinet handles, light switches, television remote control, toilet flush handles, door handles, water taps, flooring and all surfaces in contact with humans
- Public spaces including reception and front desk surfaces and items will be cleaned frequently with disinfectant sprays and wipes with special attention to pens and room keys
- Management and staff will keep a safe physical distance of at least 2 meter from all guests and no handshaking will be allowed.
- Guests participating in group outdoor activities will be asked to keep a safe physical distance of 2 meter from each other.
- All guests to be instructed to keep a physical distance of 2 meter from management, staff and other guests.
- Seating in restaurant or outside areas will be spaced to keep a safe physical distance.
- All surfaces in reception and communal areas in the Manor House including the bar surfaces will be constantly spayed with a disinfectant.
- A sanitizer will be available in reception for all guests to sanitize their hands when they check in and check out.
- All equipment e.g. speed point, pens, rod and net handles etc. will be wiped with a chloride solution before use
- Guests will insert their own credit card in the machine that will be wiped with a chloride solution before use.